Schedule: All Classes are on Tuesdays and Thursdays at the Piedmont Community Church. Classes begin Sept. 23th and end June 4sup>th. All holidays follow the Piedmont Unified School District calendar.
- Level One to Level Five: Tuesdays and Thursdays from 3:25 pm to 4:25 pm. Students will be placed in Level according to experience, not age.
- Level One Class for Afternoon Kindergartners and Pre-schoolers: Tuesdays and Thursdays from 10:00 am to 11:00 am.
- Level One Class for Morning Kindergartners and early 1st and 2nd graders: Tuesday and Thursdays from 2:10 to 3:10 p.m.
Register by May 31st to receive a $50 discount and to ensure guaranteed placement in a class next year. Tuition for Mandarin is $498 for a semester and $995 for the year. There is 10% discount for second child or second language. A $30 registration fee is applied annually. There will NO ADDITIONAL CHARGE for textbooks and workbooks this year.
We are happy to offer a PayPal option online instead of writing check. There is a $12 fee for this convenience per transaction.
- Click here to conveniently register.
- Send a check for tuition made payable to Piedmont Language School to Piedmont Language School, P.O. Box 11092, Piedmont, CA 94611. Please include your child’s name and language on the check. Or pay using the PayPal feature on the registration page. (There is a $12 fee for this convenience per transaction).
- We will send you an email by September 12th with your child’s Piedmont Language School classroom, time and teacher. Please contact Executive Director Barbara Love at (510) 652-5229 or email@example.com if you have any questions.
New Payment Policy
Tuition payments are paid by semester ($498) or full year ($995), plus an annual $30 registration fee for each enrolled child. Payment for at least one semester is due at time of registration to ensure your student’s placement in the class. If payment is not received by the first day of class, a $50 late fee will be added. Students cannot attend class if payment is outstanding more than 15 days after class has begun.
If a student withdraws before first day of class, a full tuition refund will be granted, minus the registration fee of $30. If a student withdraws within two weeks of class commencement, half of their semester tuition will be returned if it has been paid. If a student withdraws within two weeks of class commencement and tuition has not been paid, half of the tuition payment ($249.00) will become due. There is no semester refund two weeks after commencement.