To register, simply go to Viva el Español online registration.
Piedmont Language School is offering Spanish classes for new and continuing students:
- All elementary schools: Before and after school on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays.
- Havens: After school on Mondays from 3:10 to 4:05pm and Wednesday from 1:55 to 2:45pm at Piedmont Community Church
- Wildwood: After school on Thursdays and Fridays from 3:10 to 4:00pm
- Beach: After-school on Mondays and Tuesdays from 3:15 to 4:05pm.
(pending classroom availability. Days or location may change).
Piedmont Middle School:
We offer Spanish classes for continuing students to serve the needs of 6th grade students who do not have a Spanish class available to them during the school day. The high-quality curriculum and classes provided by our partner, Viva el Espanol, are taught by experienced, trained, native Spanish-speaking teachers. Classes follow a middle school Spanish textbook and focus on comprehension and conversation as well as reading and writing proficiency. Students will learn a variety of grammatical concepts and verb tenses. Program uses a full-immersion approach. Numerous optional culturally-oriented field trips and activities offered throughout the year. Students will be eligible to test out of 7th grade Spanish “A” at PMS.
• For continuing 6th grade students — Tuesdays and Thursdays from 3:15 to 4pm.
For more information, pricing and to register, click here.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Viva el Español at (925) 962-9177 or email@example.com