To register, simply go to Viva el Español online registration. If you are a currently enrolled family, your child information is already in Viva el Español’s database. Type in each child’s name to find their individual account. New families need only to make certain to open an “account” for each child being enrolled.
Piedmont Language School is offering Spanish classes for new and continuing students:
- All elementary schools: Before school at 7:50 to 8:30am on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays.
- Havens: After school on Mondays from 3:15 to 4:05pm and Wednesday from 1:55 to 2:45pm at Piedmont Community Church
- Wildwood: After school on Thursdays and Fridays from 3:10 to 4:00pm
- Beach: After-school on Mondays and Tuesdays from 3:15 to 4:05pm.
(pending classroom availability. Days or location may change).
Piedmont Middle School:
We offer Spanish classes for continuing students to serve the needs of 6th grade students who do not have a Spanish class available to them during the school day. The high-quality curriculum and classes provided by our partner, Viva el Espanol, are taught by experienced, trained, native Spanish-speaking teachers. Classes follow a middle school Spanish textbook and focus on comprehension and conversation as well as reading and writing proficiency. Students will learn a variety of grammatical concepts and verb tenses. Program uses a full-immersion approach. Numerous optional culturally-oriented field trips and activities offered throughout the year. Students will be eligible to test out of 7th grade Spanish “A” at PMS.
• For continuing 6th grade students — Tuesdays and Thursdays from 3:15 to 4pm.
For more information, pricing and to register, click here.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Viva el Español at (925) 962-9177 or firstname.lastname@example.org